The Copper Mark provides an efficient system to independently verify responsible production of copper that is recognized as credible by key stakeholders.
The following documents must be used by copper producers and assessors participating in the Copper Mark Assurance Framework. In case of inconsistency between versions, reference shall default to the official language version, which is English.
- The Copper Mark Criteria defined by the Responsible Minerals Initiative's Risk Readiness Assessment
- The Copper Mark Criteria Guide (CHI / ESP)
- Copper Mark Assurance Process (CHI / ESP)
- The Copper Mark Claims Guide (CHI / ESP)
The following documents complement the Assurance Process:
- Joint Due Diligence Standard for Copper, Lead, Nickel and Zinc (CHI / ESP)
- Joint Due Diligence Assessment Tool
- Interim Guidance on Criterion 19. Tailings Management
- Copper Mark Recognition Process
- RRA-Copper Mark Equivalency Matrix
- The Copper Mark Grievance Mechanism
- The Copper Mark Standard Setting Procedure
- The Copper Mark Assessor Management Procedure
Additional documents will be developed and added to this list.
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Copper Mark has developed a temporary policy related to remote assessments.