Meet the Copper Mark team around the world.
Due to restrictions on travel and meetings in place in many countries as a result of the global pandemic caused by COVID-19, the Copper Mark will not be attending any in-person events for the time being.
Join us at these upcoming virtual events:
- Assessor Training: Introduction to the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Mineral Supply Chains: 27 January 2021
Notes, recordings, and relevant information from past events:
- Raw Materials Dialogue: Responsible Sourcing: How should Europe guarantee ethical raw materials from third countries?: 17 November 2020
- European SDG Summit 2020: 26-30 October 2020
- Climate Week NYC 2020: 21-27 September 2020
- Ideas Festival 2020: 8-9 September 2020
- LME Responsible Sourcing: Track A compliance for copper, lead, nickel and zinc brands