Meet the Copper Mark team around the world.
Due to restrictions on travel and meetings in place in many countries as a result of the global pandemic caused by COVID-19, the Copper Mark will not be attending any in-person events for the time being.
Virtually meet the Copper Mark at the following events:
- 2021 OECD Forum on Responsible Mineral Supply Chains: 27-28 April 2021
- OECD Side Session: Progressing OECD-based due diligence in base metal supply chains: 29 April 2021
- International Copper Study Group Web Meetings: 29-30 April 2021 (click here for membership information, required for registration)
Notes, recordings, and relevant information from past events:
- Rountable on Climate Change: 14 April 2021
- The Fastmarkets Copper Seminar: 11-12 March 2021
- How Consumers are Pushing the Sustainability Agenda Forward in the Mining Industry: 18 February 2021
- Assessor Training: Introduction to the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Mineral Supply Chains: 27 January 2021 (request password at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raw Materials Dialogue: Responsible Sourcing: How should Europe guarantee ethical raw materials from third countries?: 17 November 2020
- European SDG Summit 2020: 26-30 October 2020
- Climate Week NYC 2020: 21-27 September 2020
- Ideas Festival 2020: 8-9 September 2020
- LME Responsible Sourcing: Track A compliance for copper, lead, nickel and zinc brands