The Copper Mark provides an efficient system to independently verify responsible production of copper that is recognized as credible by key stakeholders.
The following documents are needed by copper producers and assessors participating in the Copper Mark Assurance Framework:
- The Copper Mark Criteria defined by the Responsible Minerals Initiative's Risk Readiness Assessment
- The Copper Mark Criteria Guide (CHI / ESP)
- Copper Mark Assurance Process (CHI / ESP)
- The Copper Mark Equivalency Matrix*
- The Copper Mark Claims Guide
* Copper Producers may submit a request to the Copper Mark for an equivalence review of a standard or certification that is not yet included in the Equivalency Matrix. To receive further information, contact email@example.com.
Additional documents will be developed and added to this list.