The Copper Mark provides an efficient system to independently verify responsible production of copper that is recognized as credible by key stakeholders.
The following documents are needed by copper producers and assessors participating in the Copper Mark Assurance Framework:
- The Copper Mark Criteria defined by the Responsible Minerals Initiative's Risk Readiness Assessment
- The Copper Mark Criteria Guide (CHI / ESP)
- Copper Mark Assurance Process (CHI / ESP)
- RRA-Copper Mark Equivalency Matrix*
- The Copper Mark Claims Guide (CHI / ESP)
* Copper Producers may submit a request to the Copper Mark for an equivalence review of a standard or certification that is not yet included in the Equivalency Matrix. To receive further information, contact email@example.com.
Additional documents will be developed and added to this list.
Joint Due Diligence Standard for Copper, Lead, Nickel and Zinc Open for Public Consultation
The Copper Mark, the International Lead Association (ILA), the International Zinc Association (IZA), the Nickel Institute and the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) are pleased to announce that the Joint Due Diligence Standard for Copper, Lead, Nickel and Zinc has been published for consultation.
The five organizations are collaborating to develop a joint Standard to enable companies to comply with the London Metal Exchange (LME) Responsible Sourcing requirements. With this collaboration, partner organizations expect to significantly reduce administrative burdens, minimize costs and provide a mechanism for brands to meet LME requirements using a single framework.
The public consultation period is open from 27 August 2020 to 30 September 2020. Interested stakeholders may access the Standard, as well as the feedback form. Completed feedback forms should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that submissions after 30 September 2020 will not be considered.